The 42nd annual Concours d’Elegance celebrates an iconic era in American automotive design, Mid-Century Modern, American Style – 1948-1965. Cars of this period will grace the center field at Ault Park to represent the innovative styling of this unique period of American history.
Also highlighted this year are several special display classes: 95 Years of MG, Asian Tuners, and Survivors. For the second year, an Honored Collector will display selected cars: Judge Joseph & Margie Cassini. Four of their extraordinary collection will be displayed on the upper field.
See the adjacent panels for information about all weekend events. To buy tickets for any or all events, click on “Buy Tickets” at the upper right-hand corner of the top banner of any page of this site. Proceeds benefit Juvenile Arthritis programs of the Arthritis Foundation.
FINS for FUNds
Friday, June 7 | 7:00 – 10:00 PM
The View at Mt. Adams
1071 Celestial St.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Photo courtesy of Bambino International
CLICK HERE to buy tickets for this event
Open House at Metalkraft Coachwerkes
Saturday, June 8
4003 Plainville Road
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Tickets are not required for this free event
The Will Sherman Automotive Art Show
Sunday, June 9 | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Ault Park Pavilion
3600 Observatory Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Admission is included with Concours d’Elegance Car Show ticket
The Ultimate Pebble Beach Motorsports Week Raffle
This is the ultimate automotive dream vacation to the greatest car show in the world, Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, along with all the premier car events surrounding it for five fantastic days. The total value of this package is $8,500.
Only 400 tickets will be sold at $100 each.
The Ultimate Pebble Beach Motorsports Week Grand Prize package includes, for two persons:
· Admission to the following events during the period August 14-18, 2019:
– McCall’s Motorworks Revival at the Monterey Jet Center (August 14)
– The Quail – a Motorsports Gathering (August 16)
– RM/Sotheby’s Monterey Auction (August 16 & 17)
– Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca (August 17)
– Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance (August 18)
· Roundtrip airfare from Cincinnati to San Francisco on Delta Airlines
· Five nights accommodations at Portola Hotel & Spa, Monterey, CA (August 14-19)
· $400.00 allowance for rental car in San Francisco/Monterey area (gift card)